Saturday, February 03, 2007

I've missed loads sorry!

Hay, folks thanks for tuning in! Right, I as you can see there are a few gaps in my adventures before writing about my Thai Adventures. I move from France to Edinburgh where I saw some of my family of friends who I love dearly.

Taya eventually joined me and I showed her all the amazing sights of what I call “my home” town. From screaming on the Ferris wheel to a Ghost and Ghouls Tour we had a great time. After Edinburgh we moved to Dunfermline in the neighbouring county of Fife. My ex-landy lady and fantastic friend Karen gave us one of her 4 bedroom flats to stay in, mostly all to ourselves, where we stayed for a week or so.

From Dunfermline we made our way to Manchester where we would stay with my Mum in the not so sleepy town of Littleborough in the North West of England on the Pennines. We had a great time and it was brill to see my Mum with even my Sister and Niece paying a sarcastic visit. Was strange to actually get that warm glow of a family feeling….didn`t last for long tho ;)

My Unk Roy was the best and took us all the way to the train station ready for our long journey down to London where we would be staying for a week ready for Tayas graduation.

We had fun there even tho we stayed in the dogyiest place in London! The graduation ceremony was fantastic. We met soe amazing people and I was so proud of Taya seeing her get her award! More on that later.

Ok, time to catch up on all the other mad adventures.

No comments: